Asking an Angel for help is one of our most power spiritual practices. We can ask the Angels for immediate help at any time and in any place.
A Jewish proverb says that “Every blade of grass has an Angel bending over it saying, ‘Grow, Grow!’ ” Just as every person has one or more Guiding Angels that help and assist them, every human activity––partnerships, businesses, organizations and relationships––also have one or more Angels that preside over offerings of grace, assistance and blessings for them. Call upon your Angels whenever you are in need. Here are some tips that will help you:
1) Ask for help – Angels offer us help 24/7; the more receptive we are, the more help they can give us. If you diminish your receptivity you limit the Angels ability to help you. Create your own invocations, or prayers, that specifically call for the help you need. Realize that when you call upon an Angel, that what really happens is that you open yourself into greater receptivity to their assistance. (see our site for examples of invocations.)
Realize yourself as fully worthy of Angelic assistance. Angels work with everyone regardless of personal histories and beliefs. Angels are infinite and omnipresent–––your request does not diminish them in anyway, nor does it affect their ability to be with and help everyone else at the same time. They exist beyond our experience of time and space. They respond to everyone with complete unconditional love.
2) Connect with your inner divine child as you call upon the Angels and ask for help. Your inner divine child is whole, innocent and true––and recognizes Angels as true and trustworthy gifts of Creator. This will help create openness, receptivity, excitement, eagerness and wonder as you prepare to receive the gift your Angels have prepared for you.
3) Hand everything over to the Angels during your time of invocation and prayer. Every issue, problem, worry and fear as well as every good intention and positive outcome you imagine as the result of your request. Release all expectations of how your request will be answered.
4) Express Appreciation and Gratitude – Find and express genuine appreciation and gratitude for things exactly as they are. If you are struggling with this, ask the Angels to help you to find the love that is present in whatever difficulty you are facing. Have patience with this and let go of any expectation of how the love may be revealed to you.
5) Know that it is done – Every prayer is answered and grace is always given. If you fear that your prayer will not be answered, then ask for help in understanding and seeing more clearly. Trust that you will see the love in every answered prayer. You are known completely and loved unconditionally by the Angels and nothing that will serve you is ever withheld from you.
6) Act quickly on the guidance you receive – accept the opportunity and act upon it immediately. Angelic help is infinite and unlimited––you can not use it up or run out of it. You cannot ask for ‘too much’ and the Angels are joyously happy to give to you without limit. The faster you act, the faster you receive more assistance!
7) Celebrate yourself exactly as you are in the moment. Leave any critical judgments or negative feelings about yourself, your life, or others in the hands of the Angels for healing. Even if it is just for a few moments, let go of everything that is not of love for yourself and everything around you. In this moment of surrender much more can be done for you by the Angels than you can accomplish on your own. Thank yourself and the Angles for deepening the relationship between you.
To read more free Angel Messages, visit: www.AskAnAngel.org
CHRISTOPHER DILTS offers Angel events throughout Southern CA. For his complete schedule or to book a private session, call Christopher Toll Free at 866-200-9148 email: Christopher@AskAnAngel.org