Some ways to make the most of the holidays could include:
- Smile when you meet new people. Because you'll be out and about and seeing people you don't normally see.
- When you're at holiday get-togethers and people ask if you’re seeing anyone, let them know you’re open to being fixed up (if you admire the relationship they're in)
- Remember, like they say in "When Harry Met Sally," you just have to make it "from the day before thanksgiving to the day after New Year's" and you can get back to normal life
And if you've never been on a live Video Chat, it's easy and fun:
- We’ll send you a link
- When you click on it the link it will ask if you want to be on camera and have your microphone on or not
- Then you're in the meeting room. And it's like you're watching me on T.V.
- If your camera's on, I can see you. If not, you can still share and listen and participate.
- It's a way for us to get together wherever you are and you don't even have to leave the comfort of your own home
- (You can also just call in from your phone)
I hope you have a lovely holiday. And I can't wait to see you at my next live Video Chat!
Dr. Vondie Lozano is a relationship counselor, speaker, and workshop facilitator. She knows what it’s like to survive a bad marriage and divorce. She’s also discovered you can find someone good to love, who will really love you back. She taught about relationships at the university level for 15 years. And now she loves sharing with you! For more information about her upcoming live video chat, How to Date During the Holidays, visit www.VondiesLoveChats.com