Sexual energy is a universal fuel of life that nourishes mind, body, and spirit. Remaining sexually active is one of the most effective ways to naturally enhance your health and your life. The Clements offer:
* health, nutrition, detoxification, and exercise tips for all ages
* massage techniques to enhance intimacy and sexual function
* recipes rich in sex-boosting nutrients
* guided imagery and mindfulness to increase intimacy
* tips and practices for awakening libido, resolving sexual dysfunction, and increasing satisfaction
* scientific support for overcoming fear and misinformation.
Clinically tested and holistic, the Clements’ approach to sexuality will help you invigorate your sex life and use sex to improve your health and vice versa.
About the Authors:
Dr. Brian R. Clement and Dr. Anna Maria Clement are certified nutritionists, naturopathic medical doctors, and health counselors. They lecture on health, healing, and longevity and have worked with more than 200,000 people in North America and Europe. They are the codirectors of the Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach, Florida, which was hailed by Spa Management magazine as the “number one wellness spa in the world.”
Thank goodness we are out of the 1950's when people preferred to ignore the reality that humans are sexual creatures and that it is a natural part of our life. Well, maybe there are still some holdouts for backward thinking, but more and more sex is no longer a dirty word. This is a good book, and I think, an important book for health of body, mind, and soul.
Paperback: 208 pages
Publisher: New World Library (May 15, 2012)
New World Library http://www.newworldlibrary.com/BooksProducts/ProductDetails/tabid/64/SKU/80924/Default.aspx plus online and retail booksellers