What’s Inside This Groundbreaking Book:
- Anti-aging remedies that will make you feel and look younger
- The missing piece to all traditional diet programs
- Insight into why we age and how we can prevent it
- Little-known wellness secrets that address the stresses and pressures of our modern world
- Ways to apply Body Ecology’s seven universal principles to the health challenges associated with aging
- Superfood recommendations for increased energy, vitality, and disease prevention
Editor's Notes: This is the 2nd book in a row dealing with diet and health. I love this stuff. I am a natural food advocate and avoid processed foods as much as possible. I grow my own fruits and veggies organically and am a careful shopper. As a Baby Boomer myself, I don't want to grow old and crippled or demented and believe that whether I can avoid that has much to do with what I put into my body.
Donna Gates make a lot of sense in this book. It is well researched and based on the latest natural-health technologies. It is inspiring to read and gives great hope of avoiding many of the troubles of our previous generation. Her advice is user-friendly and thorough. It isn't just a "this cures this" format, it is a formula for living in a holistic way that isn't complicated or difficult.
Even if you aren't a Boomer, I advise buying this book. It is really good.
Hardcover: 435 pages
Publisher: Hay House (October 11, 2011)
Also available in Ebook format
Available from Hay House and most retailers and online booksellers.